sms system with plc

eng.sarah

hi all,

i am working on project of controlling the lighting of a whole city via plcs s7-300 and s7-400, the point that i need to connect all these plcs together via a dependent network (not GSM)like bluetooth ,RF or Zigbee. my question is that is it possible to so and which way is the best also can i make i control the operation controlled by the plc via sending SMS to the plc and this ofcourse will be over the dependent network i created ??

please i need answers quickly as i have to make an offer within 2 days to my client

I wonder if sarah got the job and Alexandri, Egypt now has PLC-controlled street lights?

Similar Topics

I have been asked to look into integration of the Plant SCADA (Citect V7.2) to alert personel of alarms via SMS to Mobile phones. I am in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking guidance on configuring my Rockwell Allen-Bradley PLC logic to enable SMS sending through my Secomea module. While I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, Was wondering if anyone has ever set up to SMS from a Micro850 using a Teltonika RUT955? I can get the device to SMS from HTTP, SSH and...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a favorite SMS Relay? Also, which cell provider offers a SIM card that doesn't mind a non cell phone device? Want my machines to txt...
Replies
Views
Well, carriers (Verizon specifically) are starting to blacklist email to sms messages. Of course, if you pay Verizon $100/mo they will white list...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom