PLC_PRG how to cal other PRG's? Wago 750-841

bapetc

Hello,

I use codesys to progam my wago plc.
When you create a new project, there is a standard program PLC_PRG.
But I make other programs to structure my logic and stuff.
But, how can I call my different programs, so that he PLC will call al my programs cyclisch?

I tryed:

CAL program1

that works. But how to call more then one.
I tryed

CAL program1
CAL program2

En the project does not compile anymore?
I also tryed CAL program1;
CAL program2;

What error message are you getting? I tried it like you describe and it works fine for me. I am using TwinCAT, but it is the same as CodeSys

CallTwoPRGs.PNG

You are trying to call an FB and not a PRG.

To call an FB, you must declare an instance and call the instance:

VAR
FBInstance : fb1;
END_VAR

CAL FBInstance

A PRG is like a subroutine, but an FB is a reusable block of code like a Timer.

Yes but alles_uit is not a FB, it is a program like the ohter 2.
As you can see, the screenshot of alles_uit, it is not af function block, but a program?

It's hard to see on the screen shot, but I only see one error message. Remove the first line from PLC_PRG, then Build.

Can you make the CodeSys window smaller, and only capture it on the screen shot so it will be easier to read the text.