step7 cpu315-2 DP

enghmk

I hope that you help me with the following fault message when i did hard ware
diagonistec check for the S7 cpu using on line connection AS, there is a ( bus fault
indication lamp flashing )for along period on the cpu also(SF) fault lamp illuminate for
along period and the HMI on the profibus network has power but no any data or
program on it
AFTER CHECK the message was
DP slave not accessible by means of the bus
and by the check i found the status of the DP slave was:
module configured but not avialable, preset / acutal mis match (inserted and configured module type are not the same)
but over all the main program for machine still functioning and the machine in service
note: while uploading for the program i have two errors 120 and 2000, and the program is with out
any sympols or data block
hoping for your response

mm.JPG nn.JPG

Hardware Config

Check your Hardware config.

The model numbers of cards must be the same in the field as per your Hardware configuration.

but already i didn't have any card in my profibus network except the cpu only
Apparently, according to the second message (bmp), the module is configured but not available.
Mismatch is the key word!
Your actual CPU part number is different than the part number configured.
See post #2. Check hardware configuration.

Last edited: