output command not working with logixpro

the_master

Hi,

I'm new in PLC and I got logixpro 1.61 to learn on it but when I try to send output command it dosen't work with me.

for example in I/O simulator if I try to input using I:1/00 to operate O:2/00 I can see the light of the input working put in the output nothing change but if I change the output from DataTable from 0 to 1 the light become on.

please any one can help with that.

I try to save it as picture to put here and when ever I do that output command disappear ---( )--- from the cricuit so dose this mean the program that i have not working properly or there is some thing that i can do to solve this issue.

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I am new to this forum and have some problems with my PowerFlex755 EENET frequency inverter. I want to do a point to point...
Replies
Views
Hi, On line 964...Does anyone know what this TO command is doing? This is for an analogue output card Q68DAIN). R0S11 refers to rack 0 slot 11 on...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am starting a new project for a customer and I am adding in solenoid valves. Once added, I noticed there was a lack of an Output...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using AB 5069-L306ERS2 CPU. My system should achieve SIL-2. I have safety door switches connected to AB 5069-IB8S module, and I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom