Communication CP341-RS232C Siemens

RoRo

Hi,

I got a problem getting the CP module to work. I can access it and set the parameters of the module. Im trying to send a message using the P_SND_RK function_block,

This is my call of the block
A I 4.0
= L 0.0
BLD 103
A I 4.1
= L 0.1
BLD 103
CALL "P_SND_RK" , "DB_SND"
SF :='S'
REQ :=L0.0
R :=L0.1
LADDR :=288
DB_NO :=2
DBB_NO :=0
LEN :=10
R_CPU_NO:=
R_TYP :=
R_NO :=
R_OFFSET:=
R_CF_BYT:=
R_CF_BIT:=
DONE :=Q4.0
ERROR :=Q4.1

I want to send 10 bytes from db 2 through the module when I trigger the input 4.0. The modules address is 288 to 303.

The parameter settings of the module are 9600 baud, 7 data bits, 2 stop bits, parity bit even. This is because I want to communicate with an E5CK temperature controller with these settings. The SF led is out, the TXD en RXD led dont go on so there is no communication what so ever. Am I doing something wrong?
And does the module send out data without being correctly connected?

The status returned nothing. The was no error or done either. Somehow it works now. I didnt change anything :unsure:. But thanks anyway