need help on 1746-nt4 missing cjc.

ravisashi

hi everyone,

i have AB 1746-nt4 card but with missing cjc thermistor(both side) ,
how could i buy the cjc?,any special specs should i follow on cjc thermistor?

guys please help!....need to test the NT4 card ASAP!

thanks

thanks mickey,

But from AB cost $$$ .....there is any other way to do it?
i got this card (terminal Block included) for $75 from Ebay,pls advice if you guys any other solution.

thanks again mickey!

thanks mickey,

But from AB cost $$$ .....there is any other way to do it?
i got this card (terminal Block included) for $75 from Ebay,pls advice if you guys any other solution.

thanks again mickey!

Well you got what you paid for. (sorry)
You still might want to call the local AB rep. They might have some CJC's laying around. I would not tell them you bought this on ebay though.

If your just practicing use a resistor, a value that will give you about 75 deg. If I remember correctly you can view this as a temperature in your program. I can look it up unless somebody else knows?

Clint