S7 300 symbol

indra

Hi,

I have PLC SIMATIC S7-300, . At the moment I have aproblem with SYMBOL.
When I open the program then click on the item "symbols", nothing happen on the display my notebook / computer.
I encloased the picture of software in which item I CLICK ON.
Please help me to solve this problem, because I also want to print out the SYMBOL / COMMENT list. The software that I use is VERSION V5.3 + SP3, maybe the software need to UPDATE / UPGRADE ??

Regards,

INDRA

S7_300_symbol.jpg

plc symbol

Hi RMA,

I laready make double click but nothing happened.
Is there any possibleity to UPGRADE ver 5.3 to 5.4 ? maybe I can upgrade ONLINE ( via internet ) ?
If possible, please inform me how to do it.

Regards,

INDRA

Indra'

Please keep to ONE thread on the same subject, your previous thread is further along than this one and you have not replied to the last suggestion.

Asking the same question twice is annoying for those who try to help.

You got what you deserved with this one, the first question asked again, you got the first answer again!!!