can bus communication

roxtech

Hi Dears,
we have pc on can bus communication. CAN BUS card CAN-PCI\331-1 working with Win95. NOW our pc hard disk crash. we have no driver for CAN-PCI card. Any one help me to find out driver for window 2000 or xp or win98.
best regards,

If you know the brand of the card you should be able to find the manufacturer through Google.
It is quite possible that there is no driver for later versions of Windows than 95 or 98.

Similar Topics

Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need help on this As in my project used Schneider TM241 controller. Now I want to communicate Elite energy meter with controller by...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
Hi, i cant establish communication between fatek plc with an energy meter, both capable for modbus tcp, i did with modscan but fatek plc does not...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am a new member and this is my first post! I have a little PLC experience but it is mostly with siemens logo and using ladder...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom