Micrologix 1000

musbahar

Hi ,

This is a first time writer in this forum.I been dealing with AB PLC's for almost a year and I had no broblem until today.I was working on some HMI/Sacda program trying to configure Micrologix 1000 to work with Scada program ,but for some reason I lost the communication with Micrologix PLC.Now,I disconnected all the wires and tried to communicate direct to PLC using RS-232/PM02 cable. The PLC was working perfect with Analog and Digital pionts.I tried every thing to restore the node and ports and even I reseted the bits in data files but no hope.The Rslinx configeration shows ok , but the minute I try to download program it tells me "No response from processor at selected path/node".Seems that the processor locked it self out and not responding at all.....I am seeking professional help to restore the PLC's comm. again or to reset the processor memory at least.

Thanks

What did you change to try and make it work for your SCADA/HMI?
You say you can see it with RSLinx, what driver are you using?
Is the ML1000 running controlling your process?

Hi Micky,

Actually , in Scada program I configured my channel/port comm. to COM1 which is the same port that ML1000 was working on.I am using AB-DF1 DH485,whic it was working fine before it secrued.

If RSLinx sees the controller. Then open RsLogix, then your program file.Then click on comm, who active go online, select your controller then click ok.

ClickOK.jpg

Micky,

RSlinx sees the driver and the station ONLY,but the actuall processor is not their yet. I was able to configure the driver on station "1" instade only.

Micky,

when u do Auto-configure on station "0" it says after checking "failed to find baud and parity!" and says "Check cable or switches" I did checked cable and all no switch connected right now .

Are you using a real serial port? Is there any other software that could be trying to use the same port as RSLinx is?
Have you ever been able to connect to this processor?

Post a screen shot of RSLinx if you can.

This processor was working on the same serial "COM1" and even when i was working on my SCADA I tried it some time and it was working ,but when I tried to configure the channel of connection on SCADA and I was About to complete my project it got secrewed. I don't know what elese using this port when every thing is closed right now ???

untitled.JPG

Your picture still shows half duplex. Autoconfigure will not change this setting automatically. It will however change the baud rate to match the controller.

Check the offline file of your controller to see how the comm port is set up.

Last edited:
I'm running out of ideas. Are you using a real serial port or a USB to serial adapter? Is com 1 the right port?
Do you have another cable?
Check the offline file of your processor to see how its comm port is set up.