How to give adress to analog madule in veriable table and how to monitor it

usman

Hi friends
again with new problem I am using an analog module how to put adress in veriable table??
In S7 300 CPU
thanks
usman

Hardware Config Adress

In your hardware config it will specify the start adress of your analog input module. When monitoring this Value it is in Raw format. You would need to scale it to get a true process value.

Anyway in your VAT table under adress colom specify your measuring point by typing PIWXXX where XXX is your adress value in Hardware config for channel.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I have a question... is it possible that two IPS in different network segments can see each other through communication between...
Replies
Views
Hi, why i can't change output adresses ? And how can i do this ? In STAT i have output adresses starting from 4.0, but it is also not possible to...
Replies
Views
Hi I need to find and IP of a drive profinet that bundown The machine doesn't have the IP and name of device write and anywhere It's a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I´m using Codesys 2.3 and trying to access Wago I/O modules 750-430 and 750-530 by WORD variable (or maybe an array), unsure if it´s...
Replies
Views
With RS5000 and a Clogix, I would like to know if i can work with same coils adresse on 2 different subroutine and just call one at the time? I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom