Mitsubishi 640GOT Tch Screen

Freak

Hi All - somehow last night a tch screen got cracked, obviously this "just happened". Bottom line is it is a Mitsubishi F940GHOT-SMD-E, I don't have one or the software.

If possible if somone could open it and at least do a report on the tags used and screen shots, I can then convert it to a AB which I have a spare and the software.

Currently we have a laptop plugged into an undocumented SLC program trying to manually manipulate things.

The file attached needs its extension changed to .GTD

Thanks

Last edited:
Disaster resolved (hopefully) have managed to get hold of a local agfent who has the newewer versions of screens in stock. He is converting and loadign the screen for me and hopefully all will be good.

Cheers
Peter