Anolog inputs

Seriously? I don't understand how people in this professional field pose questions sometimes. Granted I understand there are cultural/language barriers that need to be crossed....../rant

First, help YOURSELF by READING content from SIEMENS! You know, a "manual", after all they did make the product! They are the experts!

Then take the TIME to structure an educated question! Why should anyone take time out of their day to help out if you can't put the time in yourself?

You just need to read the contents of the memory address (for example PIW272). You can move it to another address, multiply it by a scale factor, or do what ever you need to.

You might try asking something a little more specific or at least indicate what you tried and what did not work.

HELLO Friends I have no words to say thanks to all of you.
Really your advices are my money and very useful for me.
thanks again all of you good people.
Usman