Distance scaling

tnguyen24

How do I write a logic for scaling the up/down counter to inches. the drive screw is 3/8 x16 thread per inch rod.

Not a lot of info given. The book says the section of a 3/8-16 is 0.0678. That would be the linear travel of 1 rotation. I hope your not looking for high precision counting the rotation of a SAE screw.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, What's the difference between nominal sensing distance and maximum sensing distance in a diffuse photoelectric sensor ? in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an Allen Bradley PLC which is connected to a Kinetix 300 drive. I have been using MotionView to adjust the different positions...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I don't know much of PLCs but it happened that i need to connect Leuze AMS358i Ethernet laser measurement to Productivity 1000...
Replies
Views
Hiya, I have a project coming up using a unimotion servo linear actuator with a Schneider PLC (tm251) Are there any blocks available in the...
Replies
Views
Hii!!! I'm new in automation and i have a Banner LTF Laser distance sensor (LTF121IC2LDQ). I want to connect it on a Allen Bradley PLC. Is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom