Lookout Training Class Wanted

bawb96555

Hi

Can anyone steer me towards someone offering training in either NI Lookout or Automation Direct's version ? The manuals and tutorials I've found leave a lot to be desired.

NI and Automation Direct don't offer classes any more. The places I was refered to by them have dropped the classes due to lack of interest.

A week of classroom training anywhere in the states, setting up a system from scratch is what I'd like. Cost of around $1800 for the week.

Bob Swanson
Kwajalein
Marshall Islands

Similar Topics

I have a fleet of aging equipment that uses lookout running on XP computers. these systems are stand alone units, most dont connect to the outside...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a smallish machine on which I want to add internal lighting. My problem is that the available space where I want the lighting is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a client with NI Lookout for their HMI, and it calls out for alarms through a PCI card modem; they have several remote locations...
Replies
Views
Anyone here have NI Lookout version 5.1 and newer? I have a customer app that was 5.1 and when I try to convert it to 6.7 the compiler says there...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a client who wanted to upgrade their PC workstation using NI Lookout and Windows XP. Eventually they want me to replace Lookout...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom