OT? Anyone heard of automation4u?

Ned_Flanders

Here is part of a message I recieved in my hotmail account - so it is highly likely to be a scam - offering to fit plc's to anything and supply second hand injection machines. quote:

Make the wiring up to date. By changing necessary seals and packing, block all the leakages. Even if we do not find screw barrel okay in m/c we change it and maintain appropriate clearance between screw and barrel which is necessary for higher output. As screw is the heart of m/c. Paint such old m/c for new look.

Has anyone heard of them? I think it comes from India. I am very curious!