SERIAL CABLE WANTED - S+S Sestep 290/190

excf25088

Hi all,

I am searching for a programming cable off a S+S sestep to borrow or buy or make, I do have a pin out drawing that i've attached but it does not seem to work properly. If any one has one please email me [email protected]

Also if anyone has one but does not want to give it up would it be possible to take some photos of where all the wires go and see if the cable has some sort of tiny circuit board on the db9 end.

Thanks

Sprecher und Schuh Kabel.jpg

Also here is a translation of drawing
8-polig RJ45-Stecker - 8 pole RJ45 Plug
Arretierung - Locking
Kontakte - Contact

9-polige SUB-D Buchse - 9 Pole SUB-D Jack

Obvious, but just incase anybody wanted to know.

I believe I do have one here somewhere but just about to go to Weipa for most of next week. Will be back on Thursday.
If it can wait that long drop me a note at [email protected] and I will have a look when I get back.
Bob

Thanks for the correction panic mode,

I emailed most the guys on that forum and that was the pin out drawing a couple of them had.

Dont know if any body had got it to work though.

Cheers