Initialization problem CP341

RoRo

Hi,

Im programming a S7-300 with a CP341 module for serial communication. I got the communication of the modules working. I can send and receive data using the P_SND and P_RCV. When I connect the PLC to the PC and use putty to send and receive data to and from the plc there is no problem.

When I connect the PLC to an E5CK from Omron I got problems. When I turn-off the plc, Im not able to get the serial connection working again.
The PLC is trying to send data but the E5ck doesnt seem to receive any data.
When I change the parameters of the module and download these to the PLC, the connection works again, until I shutdown the PLC. But this only works when I change some parameters. Simply downloading the system data is not enough.

Somebody knows what the problem is Im having?

Last edited:
Hey,

Brand het SF lampje op de CP341 als je hem aan de omron hangt?
Zo ja, dan wordt de connectie niet goed geinitialiseerd (open socket)van de omron kant.

Nu weet ik zo niet of je dit dmv een draadbrug zou kunnen oplossen.. Maar ik heb hier een situatie waarbij ik er convertors gebruik (rs232/rs232) en dan heb ik er geen problemen mee.

Ps is de omron een actieve deelnemer?

The SF light is off. The connection isnt the problem because when I open serial connection from my laptop to the plc with putty, itworks. When I connect my laptop to the E5CK, it works.

Im still having this problem and have searched the internet for a solution but couldnt find one. Is there someone familiar with this problem?