 How drive works, Calculate time in one pulse.

Awesome!! He couldnt even be bothered to write anything different than the title.
He might as well of wrote..Two Nunns and a Donkey! Amen! (y)

I drive by pressing on the gas pedel and turing the steering wheel.

My heartbeat is about 60 per minute so the time in one pulse is about 1 second.

Last edited:
KK 054
You have gotten a few snide and snotty replys.

At this stage you have four choices
1. Send crystal ball. Mine broke. Send $1,000. Crystal ball work is $100 per minute
2. Write out what your question is with details. Read unit nameplates and give us that info ie motor drive power supply all that trivial **** we need
3. Give up on us as a resource.
4. Do your own homework and look up the terms period and wavelength. You should be able to find them in any college physics text.

If you are an eighth grade student say so - we will give you a lot more patience and tutoring.
Dan Bentler