Ag_send / ag_receive

Brono

A while ago I configured a ag-send / receive connection without any problem. Today I had to make a new connection in the same project but I have a strange problem. I can send the data from one PLC to the other, but on every update of the send cyclus the received data is in another order. The data is copied but it doesn't end up at the same place. In annex you can find some screenshots. Can somebody help me with my problem

Is it possible that your receive block any pointer length for the rcv is too small? check the len on a positive transition to see what length is being sent to you....

Thim,
As you can see on the send side (see "annex .pdf") the first 3 values are integers. The fourth value is defined as an integer but it is a
"collection of bools". I indeed only use the first two bits of the fourth value.
I first defined it as two bools and tried to send it like that, but I had the same problem.
Why do you ask if I send bits instead of integers?

Sylent,
The send pointer is the same size as the receive pointer, the db-lengths are identically.
Both pointer lenghts are 12 byte, "len" on the send side is defined as 12.
I also add two extra INT (that aren't used in the program) because I first thought that the pointer length was too small.

Thanks for replying so soon.