Red Lion - Converting DSPLE to CSMSTRSX

kittydog42

Is there a way to copy all of the Communications (blocks) from a DSPLE application to a CSMSTRSX application? It would be okay if there was even just a way to change the unit type. I am not really interested in having to retype all 250 blocks.

Thank you.

There's a trick you can use. I don't have the details here, but Dan Yost from our support team will likely see this Monday and respond. If not, I'll ping him to make sure.

Similar Topics

Having trouble writing a string to convert the millisecond timer from a Do More to an HH:MM format on a Red Lion G315. Have tried writing the...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom