Siemens simatic Field PG upgrade

Mrslipmat

Good day to you all,

I know this post is a bit off topic, I have just upgraded the processor in my Simatic field PG from 1.6GHz up to 2.0GHz, the improvment over the old processor is outstanding, I managed to get the 2.0GHz processor at reduced cost so ordered 2. Is anybody with a 1.6GHz field PG interested in the other 2.0GHz processor I have ? It no doubt will end up in the junk drawer with everything else so thought i,d offer it to fellow PG users before putting it on e-bay. The price is a very mere £20 which covers what i paid for it.

Kindest Regards

John Vincent

Similar Topics

Is there anybody using Siemens Simatic Field PG's out there?? I am looking to procure a "Laptop" at the moment for commissioning purposes and have...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , It has been several years since I used Siemens Software . I’m looking to purchase the software for a Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have 2 files where I would like to see the ladder logic differences (similar to the Rockwell compare function). I am using TISoft Siemens...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom