Which protocal does the Omron CPM1A use?

GMH

Hi does anyone know which protocal the cpm2a plc uses? I want to interface it with the C-more micro and C-more full color screens. Also has anyone tried this if so is it fairly easy to learn this will be my first time I've tried this. Any helpful feedback would be nice thanks

Last edited:
Looks like you'll be using the Host Link protocol. The C-more help shows you the wiring needed to build your own cable. Looks like Omron uses pin 9 for ground instead of 5, so there's probably no standard cables that will work for you.

Similar Topics

My Tech and I were talking about IO-Link and HART today. I was telling him that HART is an older and more complicated Protocal than IO-Link. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently attending Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology and I am in my finial semester. I am working on a capstone...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
They are installed in a control panel that was made in France and are intended for the termination of analog inputs. Each of the red capped...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom