TCP Smartscreen won't take program

I recently bought and older TCP Smartscreen (the large crt type) It has memory module MMI22300C1A. When I try to load a program into it I get the following message on my laptop "received CAN-Aborting" on the TCP I get "Invalid transfer Improper data received" It's smartscreen V4.19 the same as my other two screens and I'm using TCPCOMM v2.4 . I have all the books for it but no where does it show what the warnings mean. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, Fred

Similar Topics

Does anyone have a copy of the original DOS software used to get the program out of an old TCP SmartScreen. I have a floppy with some corrupt...
Replies
Views
I have a SmartScreen Operator Panel, Due to frequent Brakedowns I am planning to replace it with PVP or some other touch panel.... Can someone...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've troubles with Olds MMS SmartScreen . As it not possible to get it repaired , I would like to replace by other product(s) . My...
Replies
Views
I currently have a TCP Smartscreen that I need to edit the program. I have the programming cable, some software(386sedit & tcpcomm), and a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I have a TCP smartscreen that I need to password protect. My first problem is getting the archive which is supposed to have my files in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom