Hakko Touch Screen.

Iqbal

I need some information (catalogue, manuals, software)about Hakko Touch Screen V4 Series. Can someone help please.

Hi BTalbot,
Thanks for the link, but the site does not give any information on the V4 Series.
Best Regards.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the suggestion, but since I have a few of the V4 as surplus stock, I might as well make use of them.

Best regards.

Hakko etc.

Igbal, You will be needing either V4-SFTW or V-SFT programming editor, serial cable and V4 Monitouch User Manual.

You can get them at TDS Technology Singapore.

By the way what size of screen you have there? Is it colored?

Here is the contact for TDS,

64 Sungei Kadut Loop
Hocen Building
Singapore 729493
Tel:63661661

You may contact, Mr.Wan Chon Kong or Paul Yeo

Hi Nigel & Chavak,

Thanks for providing me with the information. Nigel, The units that I have are all coloured, and the models are V4C110E-G(1no.) and V4SC010E-G(6nos).

Best Regards,
Iqbal.

i have problem with my touch screen old model GD 80E i can get the spare part anyway.can anybody help me to inform me where to get this screen?