Project Help

all new

I need some help with this whole program.

Inputs:
Start pushbutton (N.O.) I:1/3
A1 position sensor (N.O.) I:1/7
Outputs:
A+ solenoid O:2/2
A- solenoid O:2/3
Pilot light O:2/0
Write a control program for a SLC 5/03 that will allow the system to perform only as
follows:
When the operator momentarily actuates the Start pushbutton, illuminate the pilot light
and extend the pneumatic cylinder. If the operator momentarily actuates the Start
pushbutton when the cylinder is in fully extended position, the pilot light should flash 3
times (approx 1Hz) and then the cylinder should retract.
This cycle must be able to repeat.

Can someone write this program in RXLogix 500

I have most of it on paper, I'm stuck on the getting the light to flash. Can I use S:4 as a flash bit?

Yes, I have used it before.

Usually use S:4/9 to switch (for example) B:3/0.0 and a flash flag.

If its too fast or slow, try using a bifferent "bit" from S:4. I think different PLC's run that counter through at different speeds.

Hope that helps.

Can you post your full program? Just make it a pdf and attatch it.