Control response time

saic

In a PLC GE9070 is there a significant time responce diference using analog I/O cards (installed in local racks) or using Genius Blocks?

It depends. If the Genius Bus scan time is close to the PLC scan time, there won't be much difference. You can read the bus scan time with the Genius handheld monitor. From the main HHM menu, press F2 (Analyze), then F3 (Block/Bus Status), then F4 (bus) to get to the screen that shows how many devices are on the bus and the bus scan time.

Similar Topics

Guys, does anybody know the difference between various control panels for ABB drives? I couldn't find any explanation on ABB site apart from that...
Replies
Views
Could anyone please explain me what is the meaning of current control response 300 rad/sec and speed control response 10 rad/sec. Why one is 300...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom