G&L error 1004 In my QS_FLT_2

I have an err 1004 and pasted is a copy of the error code.

[FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]
QS_FLT_1
Output
Conditions​
[/FONT][/FONT]
OK = OFF
ERR <> 0
1 - Check ERR:
ERR = 1001 – FMSG structure size incorrect
ERR = 1002 – FHST structure size incorrect
ERR = 1003 – FLNK structure size incorrect
ERR = 1004 – UFLT structure size incorrect
If an incorrect structure size error occurred make sure that the correct structure is
programmed as the input to QS_FLT_1, that the structures array index is not greater than its
array size in software declarations and that a revision changing the number of members in​
the structure has not occurred.

Can any exsplain in lamens terms lol How i would check the size of the array index and compare it to my software declaration?

Thank you and have a great day.

Randy Johnson