Program Conversion from Up/Doc Xcel to 6200 series

Hi,

We have a number of PLC 2, 2/05, 2/15, 2/16, 2/17, 2/30.

We have been using Up/Doc Xcel for as a programming tool which is too primitive (since
year 1987).

We have AB 6200 series software with us (bought for PLC5s)

Can anyone tell me how I could convert the PLC 2 prgrams from Up/Doc Xcel to AB 6200 series??

Thanks in advance for your help.

UP/Doc, now there's a blast from the past!

Its been a long time since I used Up/Doc, but I don't remember being able to use it to program the PLC. All I remember is that it could read a file created by the PLC's dedicated programmer and add rung comments and other annotation to it. This was from the days before DOS-based PLC programming software was available.