Siemens Step 7-Micro/win

bjm44

Hello,

I am new to this forum and I was wondering what I need to do to get my computer to connect with a remote plc through a 56 k modem. I am using microwin v4.0 sp 3 . My modem dials in , I get the connection but can never upload from the plc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thank you

What type of modem are you using? Most common modems can't use an 11-bit frame. Most industrial modems are capable of handling 11-bit frames.

What type of RS232-PPI converter are you using? The older ones can only be set to 11-bit frames, the newer ones can also be configured for 10-bit frames.

Kind regards,

Similar Topics

Hello all! I just started to "play" around with Siemens. I have installed SIMATIC Step 7 Micro/win v4.0+sp4 (v4.04) on a Vista machine. S7-200...
Replies
Views
Do you know if there is a software simulator for the Siemens Step 7 PLC code application? I have an application where I have programmed some code...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, Hoping someone with some Siemens experience can give me a hand with this one. Customer has a S7-200 cpu, which has a 6GK7...
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens Experts, I am hoping someone can shed some light on my issue. I have uploaded the code from a S7-300 (317-2PN/DP) using Step 7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom