PLC +2-wire sensors

baubles

Now I know this is a very basic question BUT I'm sure that with all the vast experience out there, I can get some good input.

My company recently developed a new 2-wire 4-20mA blah, blah, blah sensor. After initial launch, I've been having issues when installed different PLCs. So - here's the dumb questions...

Are P/S in PLCs typically isolated or non-isolated? The issues I'm having have to do with the common tied to earth ground (in the PLC). Is this typical?

Similar Topics

I'm working on troubleshooting a PLC for a piece of manufacturing equipment. The issue I'm trying to resolve is an open wire fault not getting...
Replies
Views
I have a SC9-LS24-3 surge protection solenoid cable from automation direct...
Replies
Views
Hey, I am entirely new to PLC's and am trying to help my friend with a project. He wants to take the signal from a PNP photoelectric sensor as...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone had an success finding a Database driven managment program that can save&print all the following...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to connect the ASCO REDHAT 8215G3 with the 1769-IF4X0F2 Analog PLC Module. Unfortunately, I was only able to find the technical...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom