By Changing the system time RSView is not starting up...

Hi you all PLC masters...:site:
Yesterday I wanted to change the time of my project to 4 minuts behind from the current time. I saw the tag as "system\time" in the Tag Database and according to that I changed the time of the system from the taskbar clock during the running of the project..

I have 2 servers and 1 client connected to 2 Rockwell PLCs 5/40 and after changing the time, both servers got hanged...
When I changed the time the project was running. In server 1 I have Windows NT and in another one there is Windows 2000. At the remote station there is another one client and that also hanged.

Both PLCs I have reset, both servers I have restarted so many times but no result at all...:cry:

What is the solution of it brothers....🔨 Please help me...