By Changing the system time RSView is not starting up...

Hi you all PLC masters...:site:
Yesterday I wanted to change the time of my project to 4 minuts behind from the current time. I saw the tag as "system\time" in the Tag Database and according to that I changed the time of the system from the taskbar clock during the running of the project..

I have 2 servers and 1 client connected to 2 Rockwell PLCs 5/40 and after changing the time, both servers got hanged...
When I changed the time the project was running. In server 1 I have Windows NT and in another one there is Windows 2000. At the remote station there is another one client and that also hanged.
Another thing I want to share with you is that all the initial processes such as starting project, database, tags, classes are being done nicely but finally on the first display page of my project the rsview is getting hanged...

Both PLCs I have reset, both servers I have restarted so many times but no result at all...:cry:

What is the solution of it brothers....🔨 Please help me...

If you can get yourself to the windows desktop,
Push Start, then Rockwell software, then RSView32, then select your project from the menu bar file.
You should now be at your task manager, and from there you remove what you added, before you push the run button on runtime tab.

The system time in the tag data base is probably or should be read only.
Also remember time does not run backwards

Thank u so much Gil for you kind reply and consideration of my problem..

But still cannot access/run my project. It is still hanging up.. None of the backup is running too.. I tried my external backup from CD also but it didn't run too..
Is there any configuration I will have to change in the RSView :unsure: because other than RSView all softwares (RSLogix5, RSLinx, RSNetworkx) are working well..
The event log shows like following..
1. The time moved back, use the file based trending for model 'rooranalog'
2. starting new set in model 'rooranalog'
3. The Datalog data set '2009 04 23 0001' has been created in 'C:\server_roorkee\RSView_Roorkee_09.05.08\DLGLOG\rooranalog\'
4. The Data Log Model 'rooranalog' already running
5. Finally after showing the first designed page of my project the system is continuously processing to get into the project...

So please help me about this problem and many many thanks you all in advance....

Thank you somuch OkiePC,

I tried it but it didn't work too.. Actually in my project the project name is ROOR.RSV and the name in the TAG folder which I should delete is VINEET.CAC which does not match with the project name... (as your link
http://rockwellautomation.custhelp....ion.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=42338" is telling..) So the poject is duplicated incorrectly in the past or what? Do you or anyone else has the procedure for duplicating the project correctly? Bcause I cannot find out the procedure to do so on the Rockwell site because it is restricted..
I await for a favourable reply from you all dear....
Thank you in advance for helping me...