op7-s5 communication

Ali-mohammadi

Hello
There is a"S5100U CPU102"and an"OP7" that we have problem in their communication,we have used"FB51"whitch has been in"S5TD02ST.S5D"file as
you have mentioned in one of your answers,and"DB51"with 256 word and have initiated DW40 of DB51 with KF+1 in OB21 and OB22, and we have assigned DB51 to"INTERFACE AREA"of OP7 in Protool configuration software,but unfortunately we have encountered with the message"NO PLC PRESENTS"Message on OP7.Of course it's necessary to mention that the connection cable has been assembled as in"AS511 e.pdf,as you have mentioned too.Could you guide us in this problem?

Best Regards Ali-Mohammadi

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, how do I configure the Simatic Field PG M interface to communicate with an OP7. I need to make a backup of the present program. Also I want to...
Replies
Views
I wrote a program in protool for my op7 (only alarms)and it has asked me to define interface area and i fiction Db10.dw0 and op7 gave error $613...
Replies
Views
I have converted a Siemens OP7 program to a new Delta DOP107BV. It is all working as expected except for the timer values. I am using MW36 as the...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who had a faulty Siemens OP7. They sourced a replacement. They have the original program. I downloaded the program to the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping we still have some Siemens Old hardware Gurus on here. We are trying to support one of our long time customers. Who have obtained...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom