Help for Eplan

Eplan 5.40 i can use the graphic outputs frame (.frm) which are default but i am not able to edit it or create a new one

I have a dutch version, so I will try to help you.

Main Menu
Artical (3th from the left)
Positionlist (last option)

this should open a new menu:

Generate
Graphical (1st option)
Bill of materials

If you changed something in your drawing you should mark the option 'read schematics again'.

Thanks for ur reply, but i m facing the problem for making custom sheet for Bill of materials like we make forms for our drawings. So i want to create my own Bill of Materials sheet & use it for my projects.

Parag

There is one more problem i m facing here in Eplan is that, during the numbering, every wire is marked with ? sign no numbers are displayed. help me on this also if possible

Parag

There is one more problem i m facing here in Eplan is that, during the numbering, every wire is marked with ? sign no numbers are displayed. help me on this also if possible

Parag

Main Menu-Project-numbering-wiring(?)

wiringnumbering-wiring(connections?)-make-?-insert

this should give you the questionmarks ?

Then

wiring(connections?) - numbering

I never made my own sheet for the bill of materials but I have a manual. I will look into it tomorrow. I should give the next feedback in 24 hours.

But to make sure: you know how to generate a bill of materials but you want to make a new layout for this kind of page?

I've just looked for the manual; I've one in dutch and one in german, so I think this will not be of any use for you.

Regarding your question of making your own layout. Sorry, I don't have an example to work with. What I do know is this:

In Project-managment you can choose a TAB named 'project-type'. In the first row 'projecttype' you can choose '2 = form (?)-project'.

That should be the first stap of making a new form-page.There my knowledge stops.

On a german website a found this info:

for the data you need to use these numbers:

601 Betriebsmittelkennzeichen -->firm-lettercode????
634 amount
602 Artikelnumber
Firm of material

http://ww3.cad.de/cgi-bin/ubb/forum...number=150&DaysPrune=1000&LastLogin=&mystyle=

ok no problem!!!!!! I will try & let u know abt dat if i find out, can u tell me the URL frm whr i can downliad English manual

Praichura,

I tried a project (copy) where I already had an old bill of materials and changed the projecttype to 'Form project'.

I opened the project and clicked on the insertpoints of a bill of materials. I could look at and change the type of the element e.g. 645-total price. You can also see all the type of element what you can use in a bill of material.

Then you should try 'edit' (4th menu from the right) and choose 'create macro/form' -> 'Form'.

Like this you should also be able to create your own page-layout.

regards,

Ivo

Thanks for ur support

but the file format that it is saving is *.sko but i need to store it as *.frm format it is not saving in that format

Parag