silo problems

tczjr5

seltor A lets the box stop and fill and once full the conveyor starts too bring the next box THe B switch stop and fills and has to be restarted by pressing the start button. the C switch lets the boxes go without filling at all . THE PROBLEM IS WHEN IN SWITCH C STOPING THE BOX JUST PAST THE LEVEL SENSOR WITH THE PROX STILL ON AND SWITCHING TO A AND AFTER STARTING THE FILL SELINOID ACTVATES AND SPILLS PRUDUCT ON THE FLOOR ??????

siloabc.jpg

One Way to Prevent Spills when Switching

Todd,

Here is a way to prevent spills when switching, and also to prevent the box from being overfilled at any speed.

Similar Topics

when switch C is on stoping the box just past the level sensor and moving the switch to a the soleniod vavle opens and fills the factory what iam...
Replies
Views
Customer does not want any silo penetrations. Hates level sensors on top of silos. No capacitance sensors either. Would be great if it had...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a way to determine level in a silo. The material is called Perilite which has a very light density. Bulk density could be...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have a problem with measuring level in silo using siemens S7-1200. On top of the silo there is an 0-10V radar level sensor, it works...
Replies
Views
I am working with plc5. I am using the CPT function but getting errors. The level of the silo is inputed at F51:031. The silo cuft is 3393 with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom