Driver Installation in CITECT

Siby

:skuller:CAn any body provide me step by step method of installing Kingfisher Driver in CITECT.I do have the driver and I have installed it as wel but its not working.
Any body please help me

Regards

It is a simple as running the install file for all Citect drivers. I would suggest you then re-boot the computer.
I would also suggest you haver a good look at the driver help - it sounds like you do not have the driver set up correctly in your addressing in Citect.
If all else fails, ring Citect support - they are very good.

I have a manual that I must of downloaded somewhere, send me a PM with your email and I will send it to you. It is too large to attached here (by about 39kb only)

Similar Topics

Hi, The project I am working on has an industrial computer. This computer is used to archive test results from the machine. The program running...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an iFIX 5.5 project (Windows 7) that needs to be updated to version 6.5 (Windows 10). iFIX communicates with the "Siemens Industrial...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm trying to use the Lenze GDC 4-14 with the system bus adapter 2177, but it doesn't appear in the communication window. It's like I...
Replies
Views
Hello all. My rslinx freezes for several minutes each time a USB device is browsed. I thought I was freezing indefinitely, but disabling...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading a project from version 10 to the latest 2023 version. I'm fine with window maker, window viewer and app manager, that's all pretty...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom