printing problem(gx developper fx)

jerrycat

i,m having problem printing a ladder diagram which i have created with gx developer fx. i,m using a hp deskjet 1220c printer.

on some pages it prints part of the ladder and on some only the footer of the pages. can some helps me figure this problem out

thanks

Last edited:
I've had similar problems and did not fix them but found some work-around.

First update your printer driver. My troubles started with WinXP.

What I do is to print to a pdf document using Acrobat. Then I print from Acrobat and its all OK.

Make sure that you have the good paper size. From metric to imperial could cause you problem. Good choice is 2US Letter".

Hope this helps.

I think you can set it up when deciding what to print.
Uncheck the part that says 'renews page at each ladder block unit' it is on by default.
Also edit margins for more ladder per page - the presets are very big.