2 axis analog joystick

Hey all, im trying to spec a 2 axis analog joystick. Im having a hard time finding one. Too many PC joysticks out there cluttering my searches. Anyone know of any? Current or voltage is fine. Thanks in advance.

Matt

Brijm,
Take a look at Penny and Giles line of products. Specifically, the JC150. It seems exactly what you're looking for.

Here's the URL:

http://www.pennyandgiles.com/product...ntElement=1195

They're extremely reliable and durable, and when properly mounted, they're IP65 rated. A 42mm hole is needed, so it's a little bigger than the other buttons you want to use. The only other downside is that they need a relatively deep panel for mounting. This may or may not be an issue for you.

I've used them them several times for winch systems for flying performers in harnesses for theatrical productions (I build automation systems for theatrical and film special effects). I wouldn't use something that wasn't 100% reliable for something like that.

I hope that helps!

-rpoet

Hey all, im trying to spec a 2 axis analog joystick. Im having a hard time finding one. Too many PC joysticks out there cluttering my searches. Anyone know of any? Current or voltage is fine. Thanks in advance.

Matt

Take a look on the joystic XDAL11131 or XDAV11131 from Schneider Electric