Problem with Proface uploading

zarunas

Hi
At first I am sorry my english is not good.
We have a machine with Proface HMI wich connected to AllenBradley PLC.I want to upload project ,because I want to have a reserve copy.When I am connecting to HMI and starting upload I have a message:
"No upload information in GP data file"
Is this project locked ,and can I upload it?The project manager and adapter is working properly,I tested with another HMI.This is screen:
And thank you for answers.

HMI.jpg

You can upload a project from Pro-face HMI to a PC only if the project had been downloaded with "Enable Upload" option enabled.

It looks like in your case that option had not been enabled. Therefore, you cannot upload it.

I've come across this alot lately - usually large databases that dont leave enough space to store upload Data.

Contact the manufacturer unfortunately.

Ladder Logic is correct. That has been a feature of those units going back to the days when they were marketed by Total Control. If the original programmer chose to only download the runtime executable and not to download the project file, there is nothing available for the end user to upload.