I welcome you advise or comments please

klm

I'm pretty new at this. I've attached a PDF file. Open the file and take a look at my little program. I wanted to
turn "OUPUT O:2/10" ON for a little bit and then back OFF
after a few minutes. And then the whole process repeats itself. I was hoping to get some advise/comments in order to improve. Thanks for your help and advise.
Klm

The only problem I see is the fact that the first timer is acting independently to the rest of the timing.

Replace the normally closed timer bit in the first network to a normally closed of the output.

Using the basics of what you have, I would change a bit more than PeterW.

I would change the T4:0/DN XIO bit in rung 0, to T4:1/DN XIO

In Rung 1, I would use only the T4:0/DN XIC to hold O:2/10 on

In Rung 2, I would then use T4:0/DN XIC to activate T4:1

T4:0 and T4:1 would then toggle each other on and off.

But hey, we all have our own styles.

As you have it written, the first time thru, O:2/10 would delay 300 seconds, then turn on for 100 secs. after that, it would be 200 secs off, then 100 secs on.

(y)

Last edited:
Using the basics of what you have, I would change a bit more than PeterW.

I would change the T4:0/DN XIO bit in rung 0, to T4:1/DN XIO

In Rung 1, I would use only the T4:0/DN XIC to hold O:2/10 on

In Rung 2, I would then use T4:0/DN XIC to activate T4:1

T4:0 and T4:1 would then toggle each other on and off.

But hey, we all have our own styles.

As you have it written, the first time thru, O:2/10 would delay 300 seconds, then turn on for 100 secs. after that, it would be 200 secs off, then 100 secs on.

(y)

lol, we all have our own styles (y)

I didn't set out to re-design the OP's software, just correct what they have to make it do as they intend (the same outcome as what yours does), my style would be completely different too:beer: lol