WinCC Flexible Recipe/Runtime

ylade

Hi All,

I am currently programming WinCC Flex Advanced for a PC that I will be putting on a runtime license. This willl be recipe based and I was until this morning using the runtime simulator. However, the system is now saying I need a license for Recipes. I was holding off in purchasing the runtime license until nearer the commissioning as I do not know how many tags I will have? I was under the impression that the simulator allowed one to test everything?

Cheers JesperMP,

I was prob always getting the message but I am currently importing in screen objects from an old OP35 and now I have numerous errors 'Duplicate tag name XXX in project'. Seems to be a bug as there are no duplicate tags in there. THis is what is preventing the the runtime from starting.

In relation to the existing function within Protool there was an existing function there 'Select Data Record' which allowed the user to select their choice of recipe. I cannot find a similar function within WinCC?

I was prob always getting the message but I am currently importing in screen objects from an old OP35 and now I have numerous errors 'Duplicate tag name XXX in project'.
When you copy from one project to another use Flat Copy. This should help with your problems.