help me for understand Cscape

bmz

hi guys.

this is my first posting, and i previously apologies from my bad english (I´m mexican guy), ok, let me tell you,

I start a study a proyect whit Cscape plc, and i never heard about this, by moment i only have ladder printing, and i found one coil (R), but i can´t find the (S) coil, is this posible, the proyect including modbus conection maybe the set coil coming from modbus, i don´t know, can you help me....

hi guys.

this is my first posting, and i previously apologies from my bad english (I´m mexican guy), ok, let me tell you,

I start a study a proyect whit Cscape plc, and i never heard about this, by moment i only have ladder printing, and i found one coil (R), but i can´t find the (S) coil, is this posible, the proyect including modbus conection maybe the set coil coming from modbus, i don´t know, can you help me....
If you are using remote I/O (Smart stix,etc) it is possible that the set a bit in order to avoid network erros.
Without a ladder it is hard to tell.
Try looking at the manuals on the horner site.

Thanks, I apreciate you quikly help, the poyect was made by Varixx(Brasil`s company) it`s a motor-generator group control, and including one hmi (i don´t remember the mark), two external inputs HE559DIM610, one output HE559DQM606 and one analog i/o HE559MIX977, including too, signals to the Excitattion motor VED9058 by modbus RTU, how can i send to you the logical printer? (I only have in PDF, by the moment).

Thanks, I apreciate you quikly help, the poyect was made by Varixx(Brasil`s company) it`s a motor-generator group control, and including one hmi (i don´t remember the mark), two external inputs HE559DIM610, one output HE559DQM606 and one analog i/o HE559MIX977, including too, signals to the Excitattion motor VED9058 by modbus RTU, how can i send to you the logical printer? (I only have in PDF, by the moment).
You should be able to go online and upload the application (including screens, etc).
If the upload is protected by the OEM, I'm afraid you will have to contact them and ask for the code.
Not sure if you get it though.

thanks my friends, and i sorry about my late responses, can you imagine in my country we didn´t work by 5 continuos days, one for work day celebrations, 2 for weekend and two more for the new flu, uffff finally we back, so, in the proyects I dont have software neither backups, only a ladder printing, by the moments, I hope, I´l have a software next month, but my boss need the i/o map and modbus registers, and I try to find them, what can i do for sending to you a copy of ladder.

Greetings

Last edited:
thanks my friends, and i sorry about my late responses, can you imagine in my country we didn´t work by 5 continuos days, one for work day celebrations, 2 for weekend and two more for the new flu, uffff finally we back, so, in the proyects I dont have software neither backups, only a ladder printing, by the moments, I hope, I´l have a software next month, but my boss need the i/o map and modbus registers, and I try to find them, what can i do for sending to you a copy of ladder.

Greetings
You can download the software for free from the Horner web site.
You can also go to the local electronics store and buy the cable or make your own.
The pinout is hsown within various manuals from Horner, nothing special about it.

thanks a lot, now, I finally have the software, and I review the backup that the privider send me, really is simple but the configuration from the communication port it´s not here, let me check whit the provider, cause they say that one port is configured for modbus rtu.
I try to make the cable from comunications and see online, i will communicate the results.

thanks a lot, now, I finally have the software, and I review the backup that the privider send me, really is simple but the configuration from the communication port it´s not here, let me check whit the provider, cause they say that one port is configured for modbus rtu.
I try to make the cable from comunications and see online, i will communicate the results.
Both ports can be configured for different protocols, though, I bet MJ1 is still uncofigured and can be used as a programming port (I can't see why anyone would have configured as anything else as it is the default programming port).
MJ2 is configured to talk modbus and you will find that within the program the provider sent you under PLC,I/O configuration .