Automation Fair

Alan Case

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi, Who here is going to the AB Automation Fair in November.
Also can anyone who knows the area recommend a cheap hotel/motel that will allow a person without a car to access the trade fair. Regards Alan

I will be going. It is right in my backyard.

Unless you plan to use a taxi, there are no cheap motels near the convention center. At least, I don't think so. It is right in downtown Milwaukee.

I don't go downtown that much, but if you find something, show it to me. I might be able to tell you if you are making a mistake or not.

That is quite a haul for a trade show. The only reason I will be going is that is not out of town.