PQW problem

nibed

It's a simple problem but I can't solve it, and it's starting to **** me. In STL i can load PIW752 in acc1 but i can't load PQW752... Help pls.

I cannot even move it

Last edited:
Relax
Clam down
Cool

You cant push it to ACC1, not allowed !!
Also dont try to monitor it in variable table.

L PQW 752, is not allowed because its a output and the value going to output is from ACC1 only
L MW70 //load the value in ACC1 from MW70
T PQW 752 // Transfer it to peripheral output PQW752 from ACC1

im more curious why would u even want to load value from output word, as u have surely before defined (eg. made program that controls that output) what it should be and then transferred it to that output word.

The reason you cant view it is that it doesnt go to a process output table. If you do a move command with pqw x, as soon as this instruction is scanned in logic- It is sent out. This is very cool. It is imediately sent out at the code..not at the end of scan.
By the way, as long as you there is no logic writing over the pqw x, you can still go to a VAT table and send a value out
ie...13824=5volts or 13824=12ma...0=0....27648=10volts...etc..
If you understand this, its never a problem

It is possible to monitor PQW values in a VAT table - you need to check the specification of the CPU being used to see if it is available (e.g. it is available in a 412)