V4.0E STEP 7 MicroWIN help

Bushmaster7

I downloaded the free version of Siemens V4.0E STEP 7 MicroWIN for an Industrial Controls class I'm taking. I've created several files for the usual traffic light problem.

This free software has a counter that allows one to open the software 100 times or for 60 days. When I open the program, count 1. When I open a file, count 2. When I create a new file for lab 2 (left turn), count 3, etc.

Is there a way to stop the counter evey time I open or create a new file even though the program is open? I'm using Windows XP.

PS The instructor selected this program since it's free and we will be using it for one course only.

Similar Topics

Good Morning, Hoping someone with some Siemens experience can give me a hand with this one. Customer has a S7-200 cpu, which has a 6GK7...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently got a laptop to install Step 7 MicroWIN on, its a Windows 7 laptop 64-bit. I have moved the .exe files for the full installation...
Replies
Views
Hallo to everybody, I'm new in this forum and i would like to do some questions about siemens plcs. First of all i would like to program the...
Replies
Views
Where i can download microwin 4.0 sp3 package for S7-200 CN siemens PLC..
Replies
Views
Hello to all I AM Ruel A new PLC student her in the Philippines can some one give me an example how to convert from MWP file to AWL file, this is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom