S7-200 how to

resnik

OK, here is my problem, i'm using Siemens PLC S7-200, any idea where I could find some examples containing high speed counters?

The thing I want do is, capture frequency using high speed counter, and the convert it into voltage. I wonder if that's possible without analog module present?

Go into Microwin Help and Search for Encoder and also High Speed Counter.

There is also a HighSpeed Counter Wizard.

Reading the S7 200 Manual would also be an advantage!

The S7 224 XP has onboard Analogue Output (1 off either current or voltage) see the system manual page 401 for the wiring diagram.

Similar Topics

Hi. I have a 222 CPU. I need to recover the program from the eeprom memory. Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi folk, I would like to know what kind of Parameters should I setup for controlling with Profibus. My old Lenze 8200 motec 0.25kW have a busted...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom