OT Near Space Project

CharlesM

Here is a cool video from my local tech school. We got grants to buy materials and everything was put together by the electronics program at the school. When everything is done they take it out to a local school and launch. This video is from the mission. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOJW4fT00Kc

A near space mission from Paris Arkansas Middle school. Near space carft belongs to the Northwest Technical Institute in Springdale Arkansas. This near space explore program is an outreach program of Northwest Technical Institute. Sposored in part by NASA and the Arkansas Space Grant Consortium.

Similar Topics

I know nothing about simaticnet OPC server. I do know Kepware. I would only ever scale raw to engineering in the PLC, but it is possible to scale...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are currently working on a project that involves connecting a linear potentiometer to our Beckhoff PLC. After researching, we...
Replies
Views
hi! Has anyone experience doing linear interpolation for servo motors using omron CJ2M PLC and CJ1W-NJ413 PCU. If you do, can you show me...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an application that currently utilizes SEW drives and programming that we are attempting to convert to Allen Bradley CompactLogix and...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the part number for that plug that plugs into the 1771 devicenet scanner? The manual just says it is a linear plug, its 5 pins.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom