Parameter programming in Variable Speed Drive

If you post your phone number maybe I can Text Message you the parameters! (in text message format such as : tell plz, etc).
It may be hard to read but I"m sure you can manage as I already have read your mind and will give you all the answers.

maybe its the actual inverter on the forum, looking for parameters.

That's a thought. It's BOUND to happen SOMEDAY. WE provide the comms..... I suppose we should be flattered that this evolutionary break-through would seek out OUR humble forum.......

That's a thought. It's BOUND to happen SOMEDAY. WE provide the comms..... I suppose we should be flattered that this evolutionary break-through would seek out OUR humble forum.......

However if the VFD and the comms are smart enough to get here then should they not be able to get to the manual which is stored in PDF format?

Hmmmm Open pod bay doors Hal,,,,-- ?????

Dan Bentler