all about sysmac cqm1

DEVITG

My customer ask me to handle the following PLC

SYSMAC CQM1
OMRON
PROGRAMABLE CONTROLER
PA206
CPU21

All I know : it is a PLC handling a wiegth and filling machine of french fryes and snack chips.

My need is to get or buy the software , cable and interfase.

On of my worst concerns is that it seem to be runing under MAC/

Could it be so?

I only handle WIN or Dos

;)

Hello Gabriel;
Use the Internet link in the attached picture to look at more support info from Omron.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

omron_supp.jpg

dchartier is right. CX-Programmer is the current version of Windows software available for Omron PLCs. You will also need a CQM1-CIF02 programming cable if you want to use the periphearl port. IF you can use the serial port, then you need the C200HS-CN220-EU programming cable. Either one will work.
See if you can contact my good friend Roberto Colatruglio at Omron in Buenos Aires. Tel him Jay sent you.

Roberto Colatruglio
Omron Electronics, LLC
Industrial Automation Division - Region Cono Sur
Ing. Butty 240 - Piso 5 - Of 501 -
(C1001AFB) Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel: (+54-11) 4590-2408
Fax: (+54-11) 4590-2401

Last edited: