what does it mean the word simotion, sinamics, micromaster, simodrive

gueriad

hello every body
i am a begginer and i need help.
there is a lot of words i dont know what does it mean for exemple simotion sinamics micromaster .
what a difference between sinamics and simotion
i know that sinamics is a drive
thanks all

hello every body
i am a begginer and i need help.
there is a lot of words i dont know what does it mean for exemple simotion sinamics micromaster .
what a difference between sinamics and simotion
i know that sinamics is a drive
thanks all

WTF!!!!
There seems to be an on-going trend here lately.

Here's a hint:
Google
Here's another one:
Siemens
Here's an advanced hint:
User Manuals

Hello gueriad;
Google is an excellent place to start.
But you could also narrow your work by searching inside Siemens' Automation and Drive portal; for example, here is the Simotion introductory page in the portal:
https://www.automation.siemens.com/...338afad9f/index.aspx?HTTPS=REDIR&c=r-simotion

Try locating all your Siemens product families (that's what they are) in the Search box on the portal page. You can also request technical documentation and manuals for your specific needs on the same page.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

I for one don't really care what those names mean, as long as the equipment does what is is supposed to do. I guess only school teachers would ask you to find an answer for such a trivial question.

Kind regards,

no mr i did not teach this in school.
in algeria no prtiacl applications in school.
and this is the problel of all students.
YOU SAID : ''...what those names mean, as long as the equipment does what is is supposed to do..'' your are right MR
thanks for your answering me.